My Friend






You saw through me
How could you see? 
I was suffering in silence
I was drawn to you and to speak
Usually that isn’t me
I’m usually shy as can be
You reached out your hand
You helped me back on me feet and helped me stand
You reached out with your energy and light
I could feel it running thought my inside
You reached out your hand
You embraced me with kindness and love
With and open heart you didn’t judge
You broke though my wall
You opened my heart with a warm hug
You rekindled the fire I thought would never rise again
I thought he put it out with his heavy hand

Physically ,Mentally , emotionally and spiritually drained

He stole my light and left me in pain

My hope faith and love was lost

no matter what I did I couldn't escape
So Afraid to open up and let anyone in

 you saw through

To the dim light screaming to be reawakened
You reawakened the part of me I thought I lost

With a  your love and light
I’m more awake and alive
I feel free again and my spirit soars though the light
I’m riding back on love and my natural high
You anchored me back to the love and light to home
Awakened me from deep inside my ocean tide in the dark
My friend I hope you know the gratitude and love I show
I hold a special place for you within my heart and soul
You looked into my eyes and saw the pain hiding inside
Since I’ve meant you I’ve never felt more awakened and alive
Everything has turned so bright my magic has rekindled inside
I speak the truth from my heart
I can promise you I will never part
I thank you from the bottom of my heart deep within my soul
I feel like myself again amazing and whole
I trust you and I feel so safe when I feel your energy
I’m glad you are my friend
I promise by you I will always stand
Through the good and bad
I will keep you anchored and grounded
By my love and light you will be surrounded
I will share with you always
You are my gift from above when I needed a friend
The Angels sent you to me my friend

Comments

Popular Posts